USUI AND KARUNA REIKI LEVELS
The following classes are available and to be taken in the order listed. Each Reiki class is constructed and built upon the foundation of the previous class.
Each class and Level will include a manual and certificate upon completion.
Reiki I & II are not always taught together or even over the same weekend. Some Reiki branches require that you first take a two or three day course for the first Reiki Level.
For the sake of helping the busy studentt, Curtis offers Reiki I & II together over a two-day certification course. The techniques and information you will cover in Curtis' Reiki I & II classes include:
- Reiki hand positions
- How to give a complete Reiki treatment
- Reiki I & II symbols and how they are applied
- How to use Reiki for healing unwanted habits
- Distant healing
In this two-day course, Curtis will combine discussion of his experiences with Reiki and with detailed information about Reiki and its history. There will be practice time incorporated with giving and receiving a complete Reiki session complete with hand positions, self treatment, Scanning yourself and others, Beaming, and the use of the Reiki II symbols/mantras and sending Reiki to others long distance.
There will be ample time for practice during class, but it is anticipated you set aside additional time to practice for class is over. Once you have received your certifications for Levels I & II, it will be to your great benefit that you set aside at least one evening a week for several weeks to practice Reiki with friends, family, or both.
I promise you that this additional practice will help you with your techniques as well as confidence, and experience when using Reiki.
Cost, $375 ($175 deposit with the $200 due at the beginning of class)
ART (ADVANCED REIKI TRAINING)
This is a concentrated one-day training class. Included are:
- The Usui Master attunement, increasing the strength of your Reiki energy
- The Usui Master symbol which also increases the effectiveness of the Reiki II symbols
- Reiki meditation that strengthens and centers the mind
- Advanced techniques for the use of Reiki for solving problems meeting goals
- Using the dynamics of Reiki for the protection of yourself and others
- The use of crystals and precious stones with Reiki
- Making a Reiki Grid that sends a continuous energy pattern for yourself and others after it has been charged
- A guided meditation that introduces you to your Reiki guides and facilitate important information from them
- Preparation exercise for those that wish to take the Reiki III/Master training
This class will be offered in conjunction with the Reiki III/Master class.
Cost, $225 ($100 deposit, $125 due at the beginning of class)
($875 if taken as a 3-day workshop/class)
REIKI III - MASTER
This is a two-day intensive which includes:
- The Reiki III Usui/Tibetan Master attunement
- How to give Reiki attunements for Reiki I & II, and ART for the full Reiki Master
- Healing attunement
- Usui system of attunements will be taught with the Usui/Tibetan system used by the ICRT (International Center for Reiki Training)
- Two Tibetan symbols
- How to give yourself attunements
- Sending attunements long distance
- Advanced Reiki meditation for the chakras
- The spiritual orientation of the Reiki Master
Cost, $650 ($875 if taken together with ART/Master)
KARUNA REIKI MASTER
This class is for those that have completed Reiki Master training.
This class includes two levels, two attunements, four master symbols and eight symbols. This Level works more on the emotional spiritual levels, and helps one to become more grounded. Those that receive these attunements have reported intense and powerful experiences, and the meeting of spiritual guides and other mystical beings.
Both Levels of Karuna Reiki® and both attunements will be given with instruction, and practice and the use of the 12 symbols. You will also be able to teach all four Levels of Karuna Reiki® after taking the class.
Karuna I symbols: The first symbol prepares the student for a deep healing and the use with past lives. The second symbol heals deeply and can be used to break up negative patterns that we unconsciously use to keep us from our truth. The third symbol fills the person with love and helps to restore balance. The symbol completes the treatment by bringing the student back into the body and grounding. Karuna II symbols are of a higher vibration and more powerful.
There will be Reiki meditation, lots of practice, how to heal the Shadow Self, and how to use chanting and toning with Karuna Reiki®.
Cost $875, $275 deposit. ($600 due at the beginning of class)